The GC+ (v2.0) Replacement Controller Board is a modern replacement for older controllers, designed to be smaller, better, and easier to use in your projects! Not only does it do everything the original controllers can do, but it also can be configured via software to fit your exact needs. You can adjust the sensitivity and deadzones of the joysticks, invert each axis, swap buttons, or even change rumble intensity.
- Complete controller functionality, including analog triggers and rumble
- Hardware emulation of the GC controller protocol
- Includes a rumble motor driver that supports both LRA and ERM rumble motors
- Additional Z2/ZL button to be used as an extra input for the BT emulation hack
- Compatible with 3DS sliders/Switch sticks without an external converter
- Configurable via homebrew with customizations including:
- Remappable buttons (except triggers) (via PMv2, coming soon!)
- Configurable triggers mode between digital and analog, allowing to use both standard triggers and dual-action tacts
- Completely reconfigurable sticks, both in terms of ranges, and relocation
- A new deadzone mode allowing for smooth transition across the center of the sticks
- Completely upgradeable!
What is the dual tact trigger system?
If you've ever used an original controller, you know that the shoulder buttons(L and R) are sensitive to how hard you press them, and click once they are fully pressed. This is an analog and digital trigger system, analog measuring the length of the press, and digital measuring the final "click." The dual tact trigger system allows the analog line to act as a digital one, meaning you can use a two "click" system, which is easier to implement than a full analog solution. So, instead of dealing with potentiometers and complex mounting systems, you can just solder up two buttons and you're good to go!